This week, Brookshire's has Pillsbury Golden Layers, Grands Biscuits, or Crescent Rolls (4-10 count sizes) on sale 10/$10.00. This is a great deal in itself because Walmart sells them for about $1.35 each. When you pair this with a coupon, you can score the Crescent rolls for as low as $0.60 each or the biscuits for as low as $! Here's how:
- Buy (10) Pillsbury Crescent dinner rolls @ 10/$10.00 = $10.00
- Use (5) $0.40/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner rolls, excludes twin pack from either the 9/29 or the 10/13 SS insert which will DOUBLE at Brookshire's to $0.80/2 = ($4.00)
- Pay $6.00 for 10 cans or $0.60 each! If you PM at Walmart, you will pay $8.00 for 10 or $0.80 each.
Or, you can buy the Pillsbury Grands Biscuits:::
- Buy (10) Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (Jr. or Grands) @ 10/$10.00 = $10.00
- Use (5) $0.30/2 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits coupons from the 10/20 SS insert, which will TRIPLE to $0.90/2 = ($4.50)
- Pay $5.50 for 10 cans or $0.55 each! If you PM at Walmart, you will pay $8.50 for 10 or $0.85 each.
Remember, you can mix and match the products in the photo above in order to buy a variety of products as long as you buy 10.